– Mike Norman sent the following live notes from last night’s RAW in Fresno, California:
* The Save Mart Center was legitimately sold out.
* Jerry Lawler actually put on Cole’s referee shirt after he chased him off and counted the pin after RAW last night in the dark match where CM Punk and The Miz lost to John Cena and Randy Orton.
* The biggest pop of the night went to Triple H’s return easily, even bigger than Undertaker returning. Taker’s return looked like it was messed up when he came out too early and had to go back.
* The second biggest pop of the night went to Randy Orton when he came through the crowd and attacked Punk. The crowd was into the whole Punk-Orton thing.
* Sadly, there wasn’t much reaction in the crowd to the announcement of Hacksaw Duggan going into the Hall Of Fame.
* The negative heat for Michael Cole when he talked about Jerry Lawler’s mom was the worst of the night. There was a feeling in the air like oh no, don’t go there but they did anyway. You could tell up close fans were irate at Cole when he went back to the announce table and then ran to the back.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!