- Thanks to Reginald for the following WWE SmackDown tapings from tonight’s show in Philadelphia. These will air this Friday, July 29th:
* Justin Gabriel defeated Hunico.
* Triple H opens the show and announces he re-signed CM Punk to a WWE contract. Christian comes out and it’s announced he will defend the World Heavyweight Title against Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred match at SummerSlam. R-Truth comes out and wants to talk conspiracies with Triple H. Triple H makes Truth vs. Orton for tonight and Christian vs. John Morrison up next.
* Christian beat John Morrison.
* Wade Barrett comes out to talk about Daniel Bryan. Bryan comes out and threatens to make Barrett tap. Barrett hits him and taunts him with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Bryan gets the upperhand and makes Barrett tap to the LaBell Lock.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and Zack Ryder. Mark Henry comes in and Ryder is going to find an opponent for Henry.
* Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes and Tamina beat Kaitlyn, AJ Lee and Natalya.
* Mark Henry beat Bobby Howard, a local independent wrestler. Howard had Zack Ryder with him. Teddy Long comes out and says nobody wants to face Henry anymore and they don’t need another lawsuit. This brings out Sheamus who says he isn’t afraid of Henry. Sheamus tosses Henry over the ropes, grabs a chair and Henry leaves.
* Triple H appoints Zack Ryder as Teddy Long’s assistant backstage.
* WWE Tag Team Champions Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga beat The Usos.
* Backstage promo with Johnny Curtis. He will be debuting on SmackDown next week.
* Justin Gabriel video package.
* Backstage interview with Matt Striker and R-Truth with Truth talking about his match against Randy Orton.
* Backstage, Zack Ryder puts Ezekiel Jackson in a handicap match against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.
* Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase beat WWE Intercontinental Champion Ezekiel Jackson in a handicap match.
* The Great Khali and Jinder Mahal appear on the second level of the arena and cut a promo in Punjabi.
* R-Truth beat Randy Orton by DQ when Orton used a chair as Christian watched the match from the ramp. After the match, Orton hit the RKO on Truth, putting him through the announcer’s table.
|CM Punk Interview: Says He's Done With WWE, Speaks About Why He Left, Talks With Vince & HHH, Lots More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||CM Punk Interview: Says He's Done With WWE, Speaks About Why He Left, Talks With Vince & HHH, Lots More|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|