- Thanks to Claude for the following WWE SmackDown tapings from tonight’s show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. These will air this Friday night on SyFy.
* Alicia Fox beat Tamina.
* Edge opens Edge Appreciation tonight and gets a monster ovation fro the Toronto crowd. Edge says it feels good to be back home. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes interrupts Edge and runs him down, then talking about his victory over Randy Orton on RAW. Cody gives Edge a brown paper bag but he gives it right back. Edge says Cody should put the bag over all of SmackDown and leaves.
* Cody leaves the ring and goes to hand the bags out to the fans but gets decked by Ted DiBiase, who is planted in the crowd as a fan.
* Daniel Bryan beat Sin Cara by DQ after Cara wouldn’t stop hitting him in the corner. After the match, the original Sin Cara came down and they stared each other down.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and Zack Ryder. Ryder has instituted a no contact order for Randy Orton and Mark Henry tonight. Aksana comes in and gets Teddy to give her a massage. This brings in Trish Stratus, who needs to talk with Teddy.
* Beth Phoenix defeated AJ Lee. She cuts a promo after the match and says she will save the Divas division after beating Kelly Kelly at Night of Champions.
* Vignette for Sheamus
* Trish Stratus and Edge are backstage when Christian walks in. He apologizes to Edge for SummerSlam and they hug. Edge says what he said before about Christian needs to stop whining. Zack Ryder comes in and tells Edge that his guests tonight have a no contact order.
* Sheamus and Justin Gabriel beat Wade Barrett and Christian.
* The Great Khali beat Heath Slater by DQ after Jinder Mahal came out and attacked Khali. Khali ended up chokeslamming both men.
* R-Truth beat Evan Bourne while The Miz and Kofi Kingston were on commentary.
* Edge comes out for The Cutting Edge and introduces Mark Henry and Randy Orton. They talk about Night of Champions and Edge thinks Henry has had a disappointing WWE career. This doesn’t sit well with Henry but he agrees. Edge also wonders if Orton can beat Henry but Orton is sure of it. Henry says it’s his time to get the World Title and that ends The Cutting Edge. The no contact order is now over so they start to brawl. Henry lays Orton out with a pair of World’s Strongest Slams and poses with the World Title to end the show.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!