- Thanks to Rick for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Hershey, PA:
* Johnny Curtis beat Tyson Kidd
SmackDown, Airing Friday:
* Teddy Long came out to talk about the finish of Randy Orton vs. Christian at Capitol Punishment. Christian comes out and wants another title shot. Long is going to make him earn it and announces Christian vs. Kane in a #1 contender’s match.
* Sin Cara beat Ted DiBiase Jr.
* Cody Rhodes beats Daniel Bryan. Bryan showed a pic of Dusty Rhodes on the big screen before the match and said looks aren’t everything.
* Backstage segment with Johnny Curtis in catering, “cutting the mustard.”
* Backstage interview with Big Show. Show is talking about revenge on Mark Henry when Henry sends him crashing through the set.
* WWE IC Champion Ezekiel Jackson beat Wade Barrett.
* Interview with Randy Orton where he talks about beating Christian again if he’s the #1 contender.
* Wade Barrett runs into Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel backstage. They laugh at him for losing to Zeke.
* Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater beat The Usos.
* Yoshi Tatsu vs. Jinder Mahal is about to begin but Mahal attacks Tatsu before the match. Mahal says he and The Great Khali are ready to dominate and Khali is done kissing fat women.
* Christian vs. Kane ended in a DQ when Mark Henry attacked Kane. Randy Orton came out to help and Teddy Long made it a tag match. It came down to Orton hitting the RKO on Christian. Henry then pinned Orton, giving Christian and his team the win and Christian the title shot at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|12||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 12/15/14|