– Coming out of last night’s RAW and the Royal Rumble, here’s what’s planned for WrestleMania 27 as of now:
* John Cena vs. The Miz, likely for the WWE Title
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Title
* The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett
* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
* The Corre vs. Nexus, in likely a 3-on-3 match
* Triple H vs. Sheamus
Jerry Lawler is also scheduled to be a part of WrestleMania and wrestle. Look for his current storyline with Michael Cole to peak in Atlanta.
In the case of Taker vs. Barrett, if Taker can’t work a singles match there is a backup plan of Kane and Taker vs. the four members of The Corre. No word where this would leave Nexus but it might not happen as Taker is telling everyone he will be ready to go.
As far as celebrities for the big show, it’s been noted that WWE has not announced one yet and they usually do the RAW after the Rumble. WWE is still trying to get Justin Bieber to come, which is why Alberto Del Rio made the reference to Bieber on RAW last night.
|Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Demands That Dana White Apologizes For Saying Pro Wrestling Is Fake|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!