– Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
|Former WWE Superstar Issues Statement On Several Wrestler Suing WWE For Allegedly Suffering Injuries|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|