- Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|