– Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|14||WWE Cancels An Upcoming Live Event - The Reason Why Included|
|10||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||Backstage News On Daniel Bryan’s Future In WWE|