- Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|