- Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Hideo Itami Pokes Fun At CM Punk On Twitter|
|4||WWE Creative Reaction to Dana White Comments, WWE Looks at Edge vs. Rollins, NXT Name Change, Fury|