- Here are some notes from Thursday night’s TNA Impact Wrestling and Destination X tapings in New York City:
* 1,200 fans were in attendance. The number of paid fans was a little less, even thought signs were posted backstage stating that the tapings were sold out and no comps were available. A source from the venue stated that 150-200 fans tried to buy tickets at the door but was turned away. Allowing them in would have put the venue beyond fire code capacity.
* These tapings were praised as one of the top three of five best TNA events in history.
* Spike TV’s Senior VP and Executive Producer Scott Fishman was in attendance. Other Spike employees were in attendance on Wednesday but Fishman is a top executive and has had a long relationship with TNA.
* Morale backstage was way up after the taping. The feeling was that the crew accomplished something special and that it was a night where many talents who had worked hard but hadn’t been spotlighted as stars, received a star reaction.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||WWE Night of Champions Results - September 21, 2014|
|6||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|6||Michelle McCool Responds to Reports That Undertaker Isn't Doing Well, Posts Photo|
|4||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|
|3||Updated Card for Tonight's WWE Night of Champions Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder|