– WWEDVDNews has revealed several matches for WWE’s “Falls Count Anywhere: The Greatest Street Fights and other Out of Control Matches” that hits North American stores on June 26th and is hosted by Mick Foley. More matches should be revealed soon.
* Sgt. Slaughter vs. Pat Patterson Alley Fight – May 4th, 1981
* Road Warriors vs. Booker T & Sting Chicago Street Fight – WCW Uncensored, March 24th, 1996
* Cactus Jack vs. Sting Falls Count Anywhere Match – WCW Beach Blast, June 20th, 1992
* Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight – Royal Rumble, January 20th, 2002
* The Rock vs. Triple H Strap Match – Fully Loaded, July 25th, 1999
* Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels Unsanctioned Street Fight – SummerSlam, August 25th, 2002
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape - Read His Comments Here|
|7||Report: Sting Will Not Be Appearing At SummerSlam|
|5||Representative From 2K Games Issues Statement On Hulk Hogan Being Removed From WWE 2K16|
|5||WWE RAW Results For July 27th, 2015: U.S Championship Match|
|5||Update On WWE Diva Suffering A Concussion During Monday’s Episode Of RAW|