– WWEDVDNews has revealed several matches for WWE’s “Falls Count Anywhere: The Greatest Street Fights and other Out of Control Matches” that hits North American stores on June 26th and is hosted by Mick Foley. More matches should be revealed soon.
* Sgt. Slaughter vs. Pat Patterson Alley Fight – May 4th, 1981
* Road Warriors vs. Booker T & Sting Chicago Street Fight – WCW Uncensored, March 24th, 1996
* Cactus Jack vs. Sting Falls Count Anywhere Match – WCW Beach Blast, June 20th, 1992
* Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight – Royal Rumble, January 20th, 2002
* The Rock vs. Triple H Strap Match – Fully Loaded, July 25th, 1999
* Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels Unsanctioned Street Fight – SummerSlam, August 25th, 2002
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Star Suspended After Incident With Vince McMahon, Length Of His Suspension Reduced|
|9||WWE Responds To Racism Allegations Following The Suspension Of Titus O’Neil|
|7||CM Punk Undergoes Successful Surgery|
|6||WWE To Push Braun Strowman As A Main Eventer After WrestleMania|
|6||Chris Jericho Receives Criticism For His Match With AJ Styles On WWE SmackDown|