- WWEDVDNews has revealed several matches for WWE’s “Falls Count Anywhere: The Greatest Street Fights and other Out of Control Matches” that hits North American stores on June 26th and is hosted by Mick Foley. More matches should be revealed soon.
* Sgt. Slaughter vs. Pat Patterson Alley Fight – May 4th, 1981
* Road Warriors vs. Booker T & Sting Chicago Street Fight – WCW Uncensored, March 24th, 1996
* Cactus Jack vs. Sting Falls Count Anywhere Match – WCW Beach Blast, June 20th, 1992
* Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight – Royal Rumble, January 20th, 2002
* The Rock vs. Triple H Strap Match – Fully Loaded, July 25th, 1999
* Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels Unsanctioned Street Fight – SummerSlam, August 25th, 2002
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|