– WWEDVDNews has revealed several matches for WWE’s “Falls Count Anywhere: The Greatest Street Fights and other Out of Control Matches” that hits North American stores on June 26th and is hosted by Mick Foley. More matches should be revealed soon.
* Sgt. Slaughter vs. Pat Patterson Alley Fight – May 4th, 1981
* Road Warriors vs. Booker T & Sting Chicago Street Fight – WCW Uncensored, March 24th, 1996
* Cactus Jack vs. Sting Falls Count Anywhere Match – WCW Beach Blast, June 20th, 1992
* Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon Street Fight – Royal Rumble, January 20th, 2002
* The Rock vs. Triple H Strap Match – Fully Loaded, July 25th, 1999
* Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels Unsanctioned Street Fight – SummerSlam, August 25th, 2002
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||Hulk Hogan GMA Recap: Why He Made Racist Remarks, Brooke Hogan, And WWE|
|9||WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber Today Due To Offensive Remarks|
|7||More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered|
|4||Report: Roman Reigns Was Originally Supposed To Be On The Cover Of WWE 2K16, Not Steve Austin|
|4||WWE RAW Results For August 31st, 2015: Sting Addresses Seth Rollins|