– In a correction from earlier in the week, Sean Waltman and Kevin Nash will not be appearing at the SummerSlam Panels in Los Angeles next month. WWE just used older footage of a DX panel to advertise the new panels. Waltman confirmed this on his Twitter.
– Injured WWE Superstar Darren Young is asking the WWE Universe to send him fan mail at the following address:
1661 West Ave. #398690
Miami Beach, FL 33239
– WWE taped the following matches for tonight’s NXT episode:
* Angelo Dawkins vs. Tyler Breeze
* Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte
* Mac Miles and Steve Cutler vs. The Ascension
* Bull Dempsey vs. Mojo Rawley
* Tyson Kidd vs. Adam Rose
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Comments On A Segment Involving Vince McMahon Saying The N-word|
|6||When Did WWE Fire Hulk Hogan? - The Very Latest On Hulk Hogan's Racist Comments|
|5||Representative From 2K Games Issues Statement On Hulk Hogan Being Removed From WWE 2K16|
|4||Update On Curtis Axel Using The "AxelMania" Gimmick|
|4||Ex-ECW Star Rips Hulk Hogan For His Racist Comments|