- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 22nd in Springfield, MA drew 4,000 fans for $120,000.
* RAW on July 23rd in Wildwood, NJ drew 6,000 fans for $195,000.
* SmackDown on July 23rd in Pittsburgh, PA drew 4,300 fans for $156,000.
* RAW on July 24th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,300 fans for $112,000.
* SmackDown on July 24th in White Plains, NY was a sellout of 4,300 fans for $180,000.
* Monday Night RAW on July 25th from Hampton, VA was a sellout with 8,000 fans.
– It was noted that CM Punk got Vince McMahon to do something he has had a policy against doing in most cases – pay royalty rights to use popular songs instead of WWE-created music, as Punk used Living Colour’s “Cult of Personality” on Monday’s RAW.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Triple H Breaks Character To Console Crying Fan During Raw Main Event|
|12||*Spoiler* Dolph Ziggler Takes Shot At CM Punk During SmackDown Promo|
|9||Sting Appears on Tonight's WWE RAW, Storyline Update on "Fired" WWE Superstars|
|8||WWE Mocks CM Punk On Twitter, Punk Responds?|
|6||Backstage News on Jerry Lawler Going to SmackDown, Why Lance Storm Turned Down NXT, More|