- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 22nd in Springfield, MA drew 4,000 fans for $120,000.
* RAW on July 23rd in Wildwood, NJ drew 6,000 fans for $195,000.
* SmackDown on July 23rd in Pittsburgh, PA drew 4,300 fans for $156,000.
* RAW on July 24th in Upper Marlboro, MD drew 3,300 fans for $112,000.
* SmackDown on July 24th in White Plains, NY was a sellout of 4,300 fans for $180,000.
* Monday Night RAW on July 25th from Hampton, VA was a sellout with 8,000 fans.
– It was noted that CM Punk got Vince McMahon to do something he has had a policy against doing in most cases – pay royalty rights to use popular songs instead of WWE-created music, as Punk used Living Colour’s “Cult of Personality” on Monday’s RAW.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|8||WWE SummerSlam Location Confirmed, Renee Young on Which WWE Superstar She Is Dating|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|