- Matches for tonight’s TNA Impact Wrestling include Velvet Sky vs. Brooke Tessmacher, Matt Morgan vs. Crimson, Zema Ion vs. Austin Aries, Robbie E. vs. Devon plus four-way action with Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Bobby Roode in the main event.
– Hulk Hogan recently told The New York Post that former WWE stars Chris Masters and John Morrison have been trying to get work with TNA.
– The TNA live event in Ontario, California on May 4th drew 1,000 fans. Ticket sales were helped by local star Tara, who did local media and asked for 60 tickets for friends. She ended up defeating Winter in a short match. The May 6th show in Visalia, CA drew 500 fans.
– As of now, TNA’s June Slammiversary pay-per-view from Arlington, Texas is the last TNA pay-per-view or TV show outside of Orlando until 2013. Because TNA can’t make money on a live gate, even this year’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view will be held at the Impact Zone.
– Sherdog.com reports that MMA fighter Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal will be signing with both TNA and Bellator Fighting Championships in the near future. The former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion will likely be performing for both TNA and Bellator MMA. Lawal is currently recovering from knee surgery and a serious battle with staph infection.
Lawal had previously expressed interest in a career with WWE.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Vince McMahon Hands-On This Weekend, The Undertaker Note, Seth Rollins - Today Photos, Chris Jericho|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|39||WWE WrestleMania 31 Results - March 30, 2015|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||Backstage News on Why WWE Is Reportedly Planning Major Changes for the Divas Division|
|8||Backstage Talk on Tonight's WrestleMania Main Event, WWE Reportedly Worried About Roman Reigns, More|
|7||Why WWE Is Really Concerned About Daniel Bryan's Future, Backstage Talk on His WrestleMania Role|