- Here are some news and notes from last night’s WWE NXT tapings at Full Sail University in Florida:
* The next tapings will take place on October 11th. No word yet on which WWE Superstars will be featured.
* This was the first full sellout WWE has had at Full Sail, likely because John Cena was advertised. At least 30 people were reportedly turned away at the door because no seats were left. FSU staff ended up setting up a big screen and chairs in the lobby so other fans could watch.
* Matt Striker performed as ring announcer for the first and third episodes taped. NXT Diva Summer Rae worked the second episode.
* New announcer Tony Luftman made his debut. He worked commentary with William Regal and Byron Saxton, switching up the team throughout the night. Jim Ross commented all three main events.
* The storyline reason for Richie Steamboat not competing was that he got hurt at the last set of tapings. Steamboat told fans in attendance that he actually suffered a concussion.
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|7||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|