- Here are some notes from the CM Punk DVD screening at Chicago’s Portage Theater on Thursday night:
* Dimo’s Pizza brought back one of their CM Punk pizza and Punk bought some for the fans waiting in line. He also had milk and cookies passed out at the end of the show.
* WWE cameras were on hand filming fans that were waiting outside in line.
* Some friends of Punk in attendance were Domino, Colt Cabana and Lita.
* Punk said they are re-designing the WWE Title belt right now.
* He enjoys working with John Cena and currently has some creative control.
* He had positive words about Cena, Steve Austin and Dean Ambrose. Punk added that he wants to wrestle Austin. Punk said out of everyone he has the most in-ring chemistry with Cena.
* Punk revealed that he actually re-signed with WWE half-way through last year’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
|Released WWE Writer Says Vince McMahon Is Micromanaging The Product To Death, Gives Insight Into Creative Process|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Mutes Fan Reaction for CM Punk on WWE Network 2K15 Roster Reveal Special|
|6||Top WWE Writer Releases Song About Children Praying In School, Comments on the Subject|
|4||The Undertaker and McCool Participate In Family Event, Mickie Comments on Giving Birth|
|4||Another WWE Tag Team Name Revealed, More on "nWo Sting" Being on WWE's New DVD Artwork|
|4||Latest Hidden Message From Bray Wyatt - A Hint Of Things To Come?|