- Below is the video that was shown at last night’s TNA Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Kurt Angle:
- Around 250 fans plus TNA wrestlers and staff were in attendance for the Hall of Fame ceremony last night in San Diego.
- TNA President Dixie Carter did not attend the ceremony. The decision was made for her not to attend because of the current direction of her TV character.
- Karen and Jeff Jarrett were in attendance and sitting at the same table with Kurt Angle’s wife and family. Sting was also in attendance.
- Fans in attendance noted that Angle’s speech went between 2 minutes and 5 minutes. We know that others, including Magnus, spoke before Angle.
- Here are two photos from the ceremony:
Partial source: PWInsider
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|14||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|8||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|