- Below is the video that was shown at last night’s TNA Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Kurt Angle:
– Around 250 fans plus TNA wrestlers and staff were in attendance for the Hall of Fame ceremony last night in San Diego.
– TNA President Dixie Carter did not attend the ceremony. The decision was made for her not to attend because of the current direction of her TV character.
– Karen and Jeff Jarrett were in attendance and sitting at the same table with Kurt Angle’s wife and family. Sting was also in attendance.
– Fans in attendance noted that Angle’s speech went between 2 minutes and 5 minutes. We know that others, including Magnus, spoke before Angle.
– Here are two photos from the ceremony:
Partial source: PWInsider
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|8||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||Major TNA Talent Signing Coming Soon?, News on TNA Talents Who Have Contracts Expiring|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|