- Below is a promo for the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony airing on the WWE Network:
– Below is Razor Ramon’s 2014 WWE Hall of Fame video. As you can see, there is no mention of the man behind the Razor gimmick, Scott Hall, or his nWo days.
– As seen on RAW in the opening segment, Batista ripped the seat of his pants when he laid Randy Orton out. He later tweeted about the wardrobe malfunction:
“Thank God I wore my good underwear tonight! They weren’t even my tight jeans!! Shades of the Deacon…”
– Bray Wyatt vs. Big Show has been announced for Friday’s SmackDown.
– Randy Orton vs. Batista in a non-title match has been announced for next week’s RAW from Batista’s hometown of Washington, DC.
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Batista Knocks WWE Creative, Wants To Return In A Different Way|