– Courtesy of Mike Fields, here are some more notes from last night’s WWE Tribute to The Troops tapings in Norfolk, Virgina:
* The place wasn’t 100% full but close to it. WWE used a bigger set this year.
* Michael Cole and JBL were the announcers.
* Taped messages that aired were from President Obama, Katie Couric, Sharon Stone, The Rock and others.
* There were some people grumbling about there being no CM Punk.
* Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell taped a segment with Michael Cole.
* Santa Claus was indeed played by Mick Foley. Here is a photo of he and Lilian Garcia together:
* There was a moment where Kane and Daniel Bryan came out and apparently due to the ramp size, Kane took a tumble but quickly saved himself and kept on. You can barely see the incident in the YouTube video below, courtesy of user TheBiz9999:
|Ric Flair Says Steve Austin Will Not Appear At WrestleMania 32 If Michael Hayes Doesn’t Go Into The WWE HOF|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|8||Report: TNA Talents Believed Dixie Carter’s Big Announcement Would Be A New TV Deal|
|7||TNA Responds To Finn Balor’s Picture Outside Of Their Headquarters|
|7||News On Why TNA’s Third Mystery Announcer Did Not Appear At BFG (Updated)|
|6||Paul Heyman Explains Why WWE’s Ratings Are Declining|