This Thursday on Impact Wrestling, Rob Van Dam will defend the X Division Championship against an opponent to be selected by Hulk Hogan during the show. Plus, AJ Styles and James Storm will face Daniels and Kazarian in a tag team match.
ImpactWrestling.com has released the following preview for the show:
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT: Championship Thursday, RVD defends, Hogan-Aries fallout!
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 8/7c on SpikeTV! If you can’t watch IMPACT on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action.
– The countdown continues to December’s “Final Resolution” event, featuring Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Roode for the World Heavyweight Championship! Both Hardy and Roode will be on the huge broadcast – what will happen when champion and challenger go face-to-face?
– Thursday’s IMPACT also showcases the return of CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY! X Division Champion Rob Van Dam will defend his title on the broadcast – who will IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan select to face RVD? Tune in and find out!
– Last week, Austin Aries dropped a bombshell on Hulk Hogan with his accusation about his daughter, Brooke Hogan. How will Hulk, Brooke and Bully Ray react this Thursday night on SpikeTV? Is Aries ready for the potential war he just started with Hulk and Bully Ray?
– Did second-generation star Wes Brisco pass his TNA GUT CHECK? After his tryout match, Brisco will face the judges on Thursday’s IMPACT! Will Brisco realize his dream of earning a spot on the roster – or is it back to the proving grounds for the young star?
– Plus, it’s a huge tag team war on IMPACT as “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles teams up with “Cowboy” James Storm to take on Christopher Daniels and Kazarian!
All this and much more on the special Thanksgiving broadcast on IMPACT WRESTLING – Thursday 8/7c on SpikeTV!
|Finn Balor Wishes Good Luck to Hideo Itami, Update on WWE HOF Host, Golf Tournament, WWE Rally Video|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|9||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|