Brock Lesnar was extended an invitation to explain his assault on Triple H on last week’s Raw SuperShow, but was nowhere to be found Monday night. Instead, Brock’s representative, Paul Heyman, came out to the ring to read a statement.
Heyman said Lesnar has been underappreciated by the WWE audience since day one, and that holds true with corporate management. Heyman also said that as the only man to ever win the WWE Championship, the UFC Heavyweight Championship and an NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship, Lesnar felt betrayed because his contract demands were not met.
Heyman said Lesnar asked him to appear on Raw and read the statement. In the written address, Lesnar took shots at Triple H, saying the WWE Chief Operating Officer is jealous of him, and expressed anger at how he has been treated. Heyman concluded his statement by saying Lesnar has quit WWE and “will never be coming back.”
|Former WWE Superstar Issues Statement On Several Wrestler Suing WWE For Allegedly Suffering Injuries|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|