ImpactWrestling.com has released the preview for next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling.
IMPACT Preview: Chavo Debuts, BFG Series Matches, Aces & 8s Fallout
Don’t miss TNA IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday night LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV! If you can’t watch Thursday, don’t forget to set your DVR to record it! It’s two hours of Total Nonstop Action featuring your favorite wrestling superstars – including “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan, “The Icon” Sting, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, “Cowboy” James Storm, the lovely and lethal Knockouts, the high-flying X Division athletes and many more! TNA IMPACT WRESTLING takes place from the Impact Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! IMPACT WRESTLING is the world’s most innovative experience in professional wrestling, airing in over 120 countries worldwide!
Preview Thursday’s huge LIVE broadcast as the road to the August 12 “Hardcore Justice” Pay-Per-View event continues:
– This past week, The Aces and 8s gang unleashed a path of destruction on IMPACT WRESTLING! What will be the fallout on Thursday night? Will the mysterious group continue to make IMPACT their personal warzone?
– Thursday’s IMPACT will also feature the TNA debut of Chavo Guerrero! The wrestling world will hear from Chavo for the first time!
– Two HUGE “Bound For Glory Series” matches are scheduled for the broadcast: AJ Styles vs. James Storm and Kurt Angle vs. Bully Ray
– In Knockouts tag team action, Mickie James teams with Tara to battle Gail Kim and Madison Rayne
– New X Division Champion Zema Ion will defend his title on Thursday’s IMPACT
– Recent TNA Gut Check contestant Sam Shaw will get a second chance to prove himself on Thursday, after he was attacked by The Aces & 8s gang this past week
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!