– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from the UK tour:
* RAW on October 31st in Strasbourg, France drew 4,000 fans for $250,000
* RAW on November 1st in Nantes, France drew 3,200 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on November 1st in Lyon, France drew 3,800 fans for $270,000
* RAW on November 2nd in Newcastle, England drew 8,000 fans for $440,000
* SmackDown on November 2nd in Hamburg, Germany drew 6,500 fans for $460,000
* RAW on November 3rd in Manchester, England drew 14,000 fans for $800,000
* SmackDown on November 3rd in Leipzig, Germany drew 4,700 fans for $365,000
* RAW on November 4th in Nottingham, England drew 6,800 fans for $375,000
* SmackDown on November 4th from London at Wembley Arena drew 9,700 fans for $600,000
* RAW on November 5th in Birmingham, England drew a sellout of 10,000 fans
* RAW on November 6th in Glasgow, Scotland drew a sellout of 4,600 fans
– The Halloween episode of WWE Main Event drew a 0.7 cable rating with 1.21 million viewers. Since Main Event began airing on Ion, it has been averaging a 0.9 rating with 1.46 million viewers – already beating TNA’s Impact Wrestling. Ion usually averages a 0.6 in primetime.
– After leaving the RAW tour to work SmackDown segments with Alberto Del Rio, Rosa Mendes was back with Primo and Epico for Wednesday’s RAW live event in Belfast, North Ireland. It’s interesting to note that they faced Santino Marella and Brodus Clay, who was missing Cameron and only had Naomi in his corner, according to a fan in attendance.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter