- Below are some WWE attendance figures from the current international tour:
* May 14th in Glasgow, Scotland drew a sellout 9,500 fans
* May 15th in Newcastle, England drew 9,000 fans
* May 16th in Leeds, England drew 8,000 fans
* May 16th in Turin, Italy drew 7,000 fans
* May 17th in Nottingham, England drew 9,200 fans
* May 17th in Innsbruck, Austria drew 3,500 fans
* May 18th in Cardiff, Wales drew a sellout 4,300 fans
* May 19th for RAW in London drew a sellout 15,000 fans
* May 20th for SmackDown in London drew around 9,000 fans
For the May 19th RAW in London, WWE announced a sellout of 16,991 fans but there was just under 15,000 in the building, still a sellout. The gate was more than $1.2 million, making that the largest gate for a RAW taping in a very long time if ever.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!