– Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer reports that Mason Ryan’s sizable push was halted weeks ago due to his inability to connect with the audience. Nonetheless, WWE creative plans on renewing his push in the near future as they feel he has great potential. The Welsh wrestler was ultimately kept off Sunday’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match because they felt it would have done “nothing positive” for him.
Meltzer adds that Vince McMahon at least initially had an “infatuation” with Ryan, hence his fast track to the main roster last year and subsequent protection on television.
— Lance Storm stated Tuesday on Twitter that he will be attending the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Miami, Florida to see longtime friend Edge’s enshrinement. He added that he does not know yet if he’ll stay for WrestleMania.
— A photo of The Rock face-to-face with John Cena is featured on the cover of the latest issue of The Wrestler.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|