- Here are recent WWE attendance figures from the tour of Australia and New Zealand that just wrapped:
* July 1st in Sydney, Australia drew 13,000 fans for $1.1 million
* July 2nd in Melbourne, Australia drew 12,000 fans for $1.1 million. This show went head-to-head with an Australian Rules football game in the city that drew 43,000 fans.
* July 3rd in Perth drew 6,000 fans for $510,000
* July 4th in Adelaide drew 5,200 fans for $450,000
* July 5th in Brisbane drew 6,500 fans for $550,000
- Mick Foley will be appearing at the Williamsport Crosscutters baseball game on Saturday, July 9th at 7pm. Foley will take part in an on-field interview before the game, sign autographs and throw the ceremonial first pitch. There will also be two matches from Pennsylvania All Star Wrestling on the field before the game.
- Mattel is doing a promotion for their first ever Vince McMahon action figure. To receive a free Vince figure, purchase 4 qualifying WWE Elite, Legends, Legends 2-Packs or Defining Moments figures at Toys R Us stores, mail in your proof of purchase and they will send you the Vince figure back. The offer is going for a limited time only.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|15||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|