- Here are recent WWE attendance figures from the tour of Australia and New Zealand that just wrapped:
* July 1st in Sydney, Australia drew 13,000 fans for $1.1 million
* July 2nd in Melbourne, Australia drew 12,000 fans for $1.1 million. This show went head-to-head with an Australian Rules football game in the city that drew 43,000 fans.
* July 3rd in Perth drew 6,000 fans for $510,000
* July 4th in Adelaide drew 5,200 fans for $450,000
* July 5th in Brisbane drew 6,500 fans for $550,000
– Mick Foley will be appearing at the Williamsport Crosscutters baseball game on Saturday, July 9th at 7pm. Foley will take part in an on-field interview before the game, sign autographs and throw the ceremonial first pitch. There will also be two matches from Pennsylvania All Star Wrestling on the field before the game.
– Mattel is doing a promotion for their first ever Vince McMahon action figure. To receive a free Vince figure, purchase 4 qualifying WWE Elite, Legends, Legends 2-Packs or Defining Moments figures at Toys R Us stores, mail in your proof of purchase and they will send you the Vince figure back. The offer is going for a limited time only.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|7||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|