- Here are recent WWE attendance figures from the tour of Australia and New Zealand that just wrapped:
* July 1st in Sydney, Australia drew 13,000 fans for $1.1 million
* July 2nd in Melbourne, Australia drew 12,000 fans for $1.1 million. This show went head-to-head with an Australian Rules football game in the city that drew 43,000 fans.
* July 3rd in Perth drew 6,000 fans for $510,000
* July 4th in Adelaide drew 5,200 fans for $450,000
* July 5th in Brisbane drew 6,500 fans for $550,000
– Mick Foley will be appearing at the Williamsport Crosscutters baseball game on Saturday, July 9th at 7pm. Foley will take part in an on-field interview before the game, sign autographs and throw the ceremonial first pitch. There will also be two matches from Pennsylvania All Star Wrestling on the field before the game.
– Mattel is doing a promotion for their first ever Vince McMahon action figure. To receive a free Vince figure, purchase 4 qualifying WWE Elite, Legends, Legends 2-Packs or Defining Moments figures at Toys R Us stores, mail in your proof of purchase and they will send you the Vince figure back. The offer is going for a limited time only.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|9||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|