– Renee Young filled in for Michael Cole for this week’s Triple H interview, as seen above. Here are a few highlights:
* Triple H says there is no conspiracy behind CM Punk being #1 in the Royal Rumble.
* Despite Randy Orton running off on RAW, he can prove he’s not a coward by beating John Cena at the Royal Rumble.
* He praised Brock Lesnar and says the match with Big Show will be very interesting and is best for business.
* Triple H says Batista has a lot of hoops to jump through before he can be in the running to be the face of WWE but it’s not hard to imagine him winning the Rumble and then the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|