- Former WWE star Sean “X-Pac” Waltman turns 39 years old today.
– Maryse is back on Facebook at facebook.com/maryseofficialfanpage.
– New York Yankee Curtis Granderson, who had a replica World Title belt, talked about his favorite wrestlers were The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage and Junkyard Dog during last night’s All-Star Game. He also said WrestleMania 23 was the greatest event he’s ever attended. Granderson appeared for TNA a few years back in an angle.
– Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter about Monday’s RAW: “Just watched the Punk-Cena-Vince confrontation from last night and it was brilliant! It’s the best angle the WWE has done in a long time…”
– Rey Mysterio was reportedly not at Monday’s RAW from Boston because he was at home resting up for Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!