- Former WWE star Sean “X-Pac” Waltman turns 39 years old today.
– Maryse is back on Facebook at facebook.com/maryseofficialfanpage.
– New York Yankee Curtis Granderson, who had a replica World Title belt, talked about his favorite wrestlers were The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage and Junkyard Dog during last night’s All-Star Game. He also said WrestleMania 23 was the greatest event he’s ever attended. Granderson appeared for TNA a few years back in an angle.
– Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter about Monday’s RAW: “Just watched the Punk-Cena-Vince confrontation from last night and it was brilliant! It’s the best angle the WWE has done in a long time…”
– Rey Mysterio was reportedly not at Monday’s RAW from Boston because he was at home resting up for Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|6||Major TNA Talent Signing Coming Soon?, News on TNA Talents Who Have Contracts Expiring|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|