- Cody Rhodes is teasing an announcement for this weekend’s WWE live events. He tweeted the following on Wednesday night:
“Major announcement coming from @WWE for Poplar Bluff, MO…Springfield, MO…and Cape Girardeau. Tomorrow at 4:50PM es. So many rumors…”
– Chris Jericho went on a rant about American Idol judge Nikki Minaj last night on Twitter:
“Nikki Minaj is the worst. Zero credibility or respect. American Idol screwed up bigtime in hiring her to be a judge. This show is done…”
– WWEDVDNews.com reports that the following matches are confirmed for WWE’s upcoming Best of In Your House DVD:
* 4 Corners Match for the Vacant WWE Title, IYH February 16th, 1997: Vader vs. Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker vs. Steve Austin
* WWE Tag Team Title Match, IYH July 26th, 1998: Kane and Mankind vs. Steve Austin and The Undertaker
There will also be a chapter of Todd Pettengill outtakes. As noted earlier, Pettengill will be hosting the DVD.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||*Spoiler* Another Stipulation Added to Team Cena vs. Team Authority at WWE Survivor Series|
|9||TNA Announces New Multi-Year TV Deal, Dixie Carter Comments|
|8||Screeching Weasel Frontman Blasts CM Punk, Calls on Female Fans to Challenge Punk to Fight|
|8||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|6||The Latest On When Roman Reigns May Return To The Ring, Check Out Sting's WWE 2K15 Entrance|