– Cody Rhodes is teasing an announcement for this weekend’s WWE live events. He tweeted the following on Wednesday night:
“Major announcement coming from @WWE for Poplar Bluff, MO…Springfield, MO…and Cape Girardeau. Tomorrow at 4:50PM es. So many rumors…”
– Chris Jericho went on a rant about American Idol judge Nikki Minaj last night on Twitter:
“Nikki Minaj is the worst. Zero credibility or respect. American Idol screwed up bigtime in hiring her to be a judge. This show is done…”
– WWEDVDNews.com reports that the following matches are confirmed for WWE’s upcoming Best of In Your House DVD:
* 4 Corners Match for the Vacant WWE Title, IYH February 16th, 1997: Vader vs. Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker vs. Steve Austin
* WWE Tag Team Title Match, IYH July 26th, 1998: Kane and Mankind vs. Steve Austin and The Undertaker
There will also be a chapter of Todd Pettengill outtakes. As noted earlier, Pettengill will be hosting the DVD.
|Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|6||Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Reportedly Very Close to Signing Six-Figure Adult Film Contract|
|4||Video: Scott Hall Reportedly Escorted Out of Wrestling Event Due To Being Intoxicated|
|4||WWE Finally Signs Former NWA World Champion|
|4||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|