- Cody Rhodes is teasing an announcement for this weekend’s WWE live events. He tweeted the following on Wednesday night:
“Major announcement coming from @WWE for Poplar Bluff, MO…Springfield, MO…and Cape Girardeau. Tomorrow at 4:50PM es. So many rumors…”
– Chris Jericho went on a rant about American Idol judge Nikki Minaj last night on Twitter:
“Nikki Minaj is the worst. Zero credibility or respect. American Idol screwed up bigtime in hiring her to be a judge. This show is done…”
– WWEDVDNews.com reports that the following matches are confirmed for WWE’s upcoming Best of In Your House DVD:
* 4 Corners Match for the Vacant WWE Title, IYH February 16th, 1997: Vader vs. Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker vs. Steve Austin
* WWE Tag Team Title Match, IYH July 26th, 1998: Kane and Mankind vs. Steve Austin and The Undertaker
There will also be a chapter of Todd Pettengill outtakes. As noted earlier, Pettengill will be hosting the DVD.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|4||Head Writer for WWE NXT TV Revealed, Inspiration Behind Hideo Itami's Name Change, More|
|4||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|3||Xavier Woods Asked About "New Nation" Stable, Hideo Itami's Theme, Financial Site on WWE|
|3||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|
|2||Roman Reigns Rushed to Local Hospital, Pulled from WWE Night of Champions|