- Cody Rhodes is teasing an announcement for this weekend’s WWE live events. He tweeted the following on Wednesday night:
“Major announcement coming from @WWE for Poplar Bluff, MO…Springfield, MO…and Cape Girardeau. Tomorrow at 4:50PM es. So many rumors…”
– Chris Jericho went on a rant about American Idol judge Nikki Minaj last night on Twitter:
“Nikki Minaj is the worst. Zero credibility or respect. American Idol screwed up bigtime in hiring her to be a judge. This show is done…”
– WWEDVDNews.com reports that the following matches are confirmed for WWE’s upcoming Best of In Your House DVD:
* 4 Corners Match for the Vacant WWE Title, IYH February 16th, 1997: Vader vs. Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker vs. Steve Austin
* WWE Tag Team Title Match, IYH July 26th, 1998: Kane and Mankind vs. Steve Austin and The Undertaker
There will also be a chapter of Todd Pettengill outtakes. As noted earlier, Pettengill will be hosting the DVD.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|