Rikishi fired off a series of messages on his Twitter account Tuesday evening criticizing WWE for not utilizing him on the “Blast from the Past” edition of SuperSmackDown Live. His sons, Jey and Jimmy Uso, competed against Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd on the live broadcast and he strongly feels he should have accompanied them for their match. The former WWE Superstar wrote:
* I wanted to be there with my sons @WWEUSOS but you know the deal. #NoDeal I want what I want @WWE!!! Sry fans maybe next time on @TERRITORYLEAGUE
* U can’t play this . I put in my time to call my own shots in this business.. find another SUCKER !!! You loss I WIN …
* Dnt be scared to put me on TV . I won’t steal the show. But you know I’m damn sho gonna give the ppl what they wanna see.POP GOES THE CROWD
* You say #blastfromthepast . I say #blastmyazz .. I’m too legit to quit !!! Dancin off u can’t touch this !! Ppls request ,, #kidgames
* The ppl are NOT stupid !! I see all ur tweets… I’m not a greedy man . I’m a fair man !! But I’m NOT dumb either. POP GOES THE CROWD!!
Rikishi also retweeted a message from wrestler cousin Black Pearl ripping his sons’ segment on the show: “Boring ass segment with no pop.. should of paid @TheREALRIKISHI what he deserves.. #epicfail cover up.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|2||Eric Young Issues Apology For Blasting Fans Who Didn’t Like The TNA Slammiversary PPV|