- Ted DiBiase will be appearing at Aaron’s Sales and Lease in Ocean Springs, Mississippi today at 5pm.
– WWE referee Mikey Batts turns 28 years old today while Hall of Famer Bullet Bob Armstrong turns 72, former WWE Tag Team Champion Danny Basham turns 34, former General Manager Mike Adamle turns 62 and RAW Superstar John Morrison turns 32.
– Zack Ryder has joined the list of top 10 WWE merchandise movers with names like CM Punk, Sin Cara, John Cena and Rey Mysterio, based on recent numbers from their shop website.
– WWE’s Insider account on Twitter posted photos last night of The Miz and R-Truth being escorted out of the building in handcuffs by police. They wrote: “Cops are now talking with John Laurinaitis. Triple H has left the building. Many Superstars are saying they’re very concerned.”
– Evan Bourne, David Otunga, Cody Rhodes and Intercontinental Title were some of the terms trending worldwide on Twitter last night during WWE Hell in a Cell.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Batista Knocks WWE Creative, Wants To Return In A Different Way|