In a move that could mark the end of Scott Steiner’s two decade plus reign as a mainstream wrestler, the multi-time champion was released from his contract with TNA Wrestling last week. “Big Poppa Pump” slammed the organization’s creative direction Monday afternoon on his Twitter account in response to the termination.
“Can somebody send tna’s booking team of pritchard hogan (and) bischoff video’s from ring ka king..booking hogan in a sex tape wont help ratings..what an embarassment to TNA (and) spike tv. Brother…” he wrote via text.
The former World Heavyweight Champion continued his verbal onslaught of his former employer and its creative figure heads late into the night with the following messages:
* Read my tweats people, I am not blasting TNA if I do I will let you know.
* Right now im trying to save tna bcuz its the titanic and its sinking fast bcuz hogan n bischoff r doing the same bullshit they did to de …
* It took them 1 1/2 months to drive tna to its lowest ratings ever…the best way to save it is to jump off and be the voice for the guys …
* Bitter????I have nothing to be bitter about! I have a contract extension signed by tna officials that under the circumstances i would no …
* Official that under the circumstances i would not sign
* Same bullshit they did to destoy wcw
* That cant say anything
|Seth Rollins On Brock Lesnar's Title Reign - "I Think It's Bull Crap, I Don't Appreciate It One Bit"|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||*Spoiler* Another Stipulation Added to Team Cena vs. Team Authority at WWE Survivor Series|
|9||TNA Announces New Multi-Year TV Deal, Dixie Carter Comments|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|
|8||Screeching Weasel Frontman Blasts CM Punk, Calls on Female Fans to Challenge Punk to Fight|
|6||The Latest On When Roman Reigns May Return To The Ring, Check Out Sting's WWE 2K15 Entrance|