- On this day back in 2002, WWF was officially renamed WWE.
– WWE referee Chad Patton turns 35 today while Hall of Famer Bill Watts turns 72.
– Sunday’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view from Tampa, Florida drew 10,000 fans.
– It has been confirmed that WWE released Brett DiBiase from his developmental contract.
– WWE’s RAW brand will be headed to Mexico next week for a four-day tour. RAW Superstar Rey Mysterio won’t be appearing but Sin Cara will take his place. WWE pushed Sin Cara’s appearance so hard when they first put tickets on sale before the draft so they probably kept him on the cards because of that. Alberto Del Rio, who wasn’t originally advertised, is now being advertised as one of the top stars for the tour.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Former WWE Diva Pays Dolph Ziggler A Huge Compliment|