– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
– Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
– WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam drew it’s biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|John Morrison Talks About The Second Season Of Lucha Underground And The Promotion Running More Live Events|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||The Reason Why Ryback Was Pulled From WWE TV|
|7||Ryback Issues Statement On His Meeting Vince McMahon And His Future With The Company|
|6||Backstage Update On Bret Hart Possibly Having Heat With WWE Officials|
|4||Vince Russo Comments On Why Roman Reigns Is Not Getting Over With Fans|
|4||Update On Enzo Amore|