– TNA taped the rest of the November 28th Thanksgiving episode of Impact Wrestling on Friday night in Orlando. Here are full spoilers:
Taped on Thursday:
* Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
* Bobby Roode, Kazarian, Daniels and Chris Sabin vs. Kurt Angle, Magnus, James Storm and Gunner in an elimination match was taped for the main event. It came down to Angle vs. all 4 heels. Team Roode won when Angle grabbed a steel chair and got disqualified.
Taped on Friday:
* Dixie Carter came out with her new assistant, Rockstar Spud and a Thanksgiving dinner table was set up. Dixie announces stipulations for tonight and a “Winner Winner Turkey Dinner” feast. Dixie brings Ethan Carter III out and they talk about how great their family is.
* Ethan Carter III defeated Curry Man.
* Backstage segment with BroMans, Zema Ion, Eric Young and ODB. There will be a tag match against Dewey Barnes and Norv Fernum in turkey suits.
* Eric Young and ODB come to the ring with turkey suits. Zema Ion comes out next with his own DJ turntables and introduces BroMans. BroMans end up beating Barnes and Fernum. After the match, Fernum and Barnes dance around in turkey suits with ODB and EY.
* Everyone who has won a match comes out for the “Winner Winner Turkey Dinner” segment. Everyone talks about what they’re thankful for until Bobby Roode starts ripping Kurt Angle. Angle comes out and Roode challenges him to enter the ring for a beatdown. Angle ends up coming to the ring with ODB, Eric Young, Gunner, James Storm and Velvet Sky. Impact ends with a huge food fight.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|30||Hulk Hogan GMA Recap: Why He Made Racist Remarks, Brooke Hogan, And WWE|
|9||WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber Today Due To Offensive Remarks|
|7||More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered|
|6||Update On WWE Doctor Chris Amann Suing CM Punk And Colt Cabana For Slander|
|5||The Latest On Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka Being Charged With Third-Degree Murder|