– Thanks to Eric for the following spoilers from tonight’s TNA iMPACT tapings in Orlando. These will air on January 20th:
* Kurt Angle opens the show and talks about Karen and Jeff Jarrett. Angle says they can do it the easy or hard way and threatens to tell a secret of Karen’s. Jarrett’s MMA team come out but Angle takes them out. Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair come to the ramp and smile as police take Angle away.
* Mickie James defeated Sarita, Velvet Sky and Knockouts Champ Madison Rayne in a four-way. Tara came out and hit Mickie during the match.
* Ric Flair comes out and puts over Rob Terry and cuts a promo on Matt Morgan.
* Matt Morgan defeated Rob Terry in a squash. Flair attacks after the match. Abyss comes down but Morgan fights him off. They finally take him down, Flair gets involved and they leave him laid out.
* AJ Styles is backstage with Kazarian talking about his match tonight. Amazing Red’s brother comes up and tells AJ that “they’re coming” in 2 weeks and Immortal can do nothing about it.
* Kazarian defeated Jay Lethal.
* Karen and Jeff Jarrett come out. Jeff puts over Karen as a person. Angle comes through the crowd and takes out Jeff. Karen slaps Angle, allowing Jeff to hit him below the belt. Jeff beats Angle down as Karen looks on.
* Jeff Hardy defeated Tommy Dreamer.
* Two segments backstage with Kurt Angle pissed off.
* Ric Flair is backstage talking to someone on the phone when AJ Styles runs in. AJ is telling him that “they’re coming” but Flair isn’t hearing it. Kurt Angle comes in and hits AJ with a baseball bat. Angle then chokes Flair and demands a match with Jarrett.
* Backstage segment with Brother Ray and Brian Kendrick ends with Ray shoving Kendrick.
* Ric Flair is backstage with Bischoff and Jarrett, ranting about Angle. Bischoff promises to handle the situation.
* Brother Devon comes to the ring and calls out Brother Ray. Ray comes out but gets attacked by Kendrick. Security tries to break the fight up between 3D but Ray beats them up. Ray ends it by putting Devon’s head between a chair and hitting it with a chain.
* Beer Money defeated Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam when Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy interfered.
* Kurt Angle comes back out as does Jeff Jarrett with Gunner & Murphy. Jarrett’s security goes for Angle and eventually get him down. Jarrett comes down to continue the beatdown but Angle makes a comeback. Angle chokes Jeff when Karen runs down. Immortal comes down next and take Angle out. Abyss comes out and drops to his knees. One of the new guys, Mercer, comes out next and stands with him, staring at Immortal while Angle clears the ring of them.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||News On When WWE Decided To Have Sheamus Win The WWE Championship, Cesaro Injury Update|
|7||Mick Foley: I Am On The Verge Of Becoming A Former WWE Fan|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|5||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|4||Will The Undertaker Be Appearing On Tonight’s Episode Of WWE RAW?|