* Bobby Roode opens Impact Wrestling with an in-ring segment. He talks about what happened at Final Resolution with Aces & 8s. Devon, DOC, the leader, and two others interrupt. Devon mentions someone came and gave them a better deal. Roode demands to know who it was. Devon says when a deal is made, they like to keep it within the club. Devon says he will reveal later who paid them off. Jeff Hardy and James Storm interrupt. They rush the ring and Aces & 8?s bail to ringside.
* Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne via the In Yo Face.
* Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff w/Kurt Angle defeated Robbie E and Robbie T.
* Jeff Hardy & James Storm defeated DOC and one other member (Mike Knox). After the match they revealed that Austin Aries paid Aces & 8s off.
* AJ Styles comes out and cuts a promo. AJ mentions he’s tired of being the corporate janitor and cleaning up every TNA mess.
* Kenny King defeated Rob Van Dam in a non-title match.
* Bully Ray defeated Jesse w/Tara with the Bully Cutter.
* Austin Aries comes out and talks about paying off Aces & 8s. Aries mentions that Hogan jumped on the Jeff Hardy bandwagon and thats why he is pushing Hogan’s buttons and won’t stop until he gets his World title back. Hardy interrupts. Hardy says next week is championship Thursday and says Aries/Hardy III. Aries says he does it when he wants on his own time. The two argue more and then start to brawl. Hardy gets the upperhand and sets up Aries for the Swanton, but Aries bails and makes his way up the ramp. Show ends.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|