– Thanks to Justin (J-Lap), Nate Da Gr8 and Eddie for the following TNA Impact Wrestling spoilers from Wednesday’s tapings in New York City. These will air on September 11th:
* Samuel Shaw and Gunner vs. Bram and Magnus is up first. Gunner hurts his knee and Bram rolls him up for the win.
* Taryn Terrell vs. Gail Kim is next with the Knockouts Title on the line. There were “we want puppies” and “better than Divas” chants. They did a neckbreaker on the steel steps and Taryn hit a RKO. Fans chanted “this is awesome” also. Kim wins and retains the title.
* After the match, Jessica Havok debuted to a big pop and destroyed both Knockouts.
* Austin Aries calls Sanada and James Storm to the ring. Storm hypes Sanada and says he is reborn now. Storm says he will reboot Havok as well. Aries called Sanada a legendary asshole. Tajiri comes out for the save, he and Aries clear the ring.
* Rockstar Spud with Ethan Carter III vs. Rhino is next. Rhino wins with a Gore. Rhino hit a second Gore on Spud after the match and carried him away.
* Bobby Lashley defeated Samoa Joe with help from Kenny King.
* Mr. Anderson defeated Magnus with a Mic Check.
* MVP defeated Low Ki. This was said to be the match of the night so far.
* The Hardys vs. Team 3D vs. The Wolves in a Tables Match in the main event is next. The Hardys win after a Swanton from the top through a table on the outside.