- Thanks to Barry B. for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Philadelphia:
* SmackDown opens with The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Both teams fight to a double countout. The lights go out and Bray Wyatt hits the ring with Daniel Bryan to beat up The Usos. There was a small “yes!” chant. Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Jey Uso to end it.
* Backstage segment with Randy Orton and Vickie Guerrero. Orton is upset and says he will address Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on RAW.
* The Shield vs. CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws is announced for tonight’s main event. Miz TV with Big Show is also announced.
* Big Show appears on Miz TV. He talks about RAW and what happened with Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman comes out and cuts a promo on Lesnar, praising him and calling him The Ultimate Fighter of WWE. Show challenges Lesnar for the Royal Rumble and Heyman accepts on behalf of Lesnar.
* Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio and Los Matadores defeated Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel when Rey hit 619 and the splash on Swagger.
* Randy Orton vs. Big E Langston is up next. Orton came out to a big pop. Orton ends up getting the win with a RKO in what was called a great back and forth match.
* Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt cut a backstage promo on The Usos for Monday’s RAW. Bryan says everything we believe in is a lie and plays the heel. This was described as a very good promo.
* Xavier Woods defeated Fandango with a quick roll up. Cameron and Naomi beat down Summer Rae after the match.
* The Shield come out for the main event. Roman Reigns talks about beating CM Punk and says he’s the new best in the world. Dean Ambrose says he’s been having nightmares thanks to Jake Roberts. Seth Rollins says they’re about the future and will be taking out The New Age Outlaws. CM Punk, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are out next. The Shield gets the win after Reigns spears Gunn.
|CM Punk Interview: Says He's Done With WWE, Speaks About Why He Left, Talks With Vince & HHH, Lots More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|26||CM Punk Interview: Says He's Done With WWE, Speaks About Why He Left, Talks With Vince & HHH, Lots More|
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|