- Thanks to Fritz for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Detroit, Michigan:
* Ryback kicks off this week’s SmackDown and cuts a promo about Extreme Rules and John Cena.
* Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan is up first. Lots of “Yes!” chants in the arena tonight.
* Ryback defeated Daniel Bryan in a lengthy match. He won with Shellshocked.
* Renee Young is backstage interviewing Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio.
* Fandango beat Zack Ryder in a quick match.
* Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Zeb Colter ends in a no contest when Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio interfere. Teddy Long comes out and makes a tag match. The tag match changes when Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston interfere.
* Ricardo and Del Rio vs. Swagger and Colter vs. Langston and Ziggler is up next. Del Rio gets the win for his team by submission.
* Backstage segment with The Shield attacking Daniel Bryan.
* Randy Orton defeated Damien Sandow. After the match, Big Show came down and had words with Orton.
* Kane comes out of the trainers room backstage and says The Shield will pay for what they did to Bryan.
* Mark Henry vs. Sheamus in an arm wrestling contest is up next. Henry wins but Sheamus wants another shot but using their left arms. Henry accepts but Sheamus decks him with a right had. They brawl but Sheamus leaves Henry laying.
* Kane vs. Dean Ambrose is up next. Ambrose gets the win and then The Shield beats down Kane. They leave him laying and stand over him with the WWE Tag Team Titles in hand.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|