- Thanks to Craig Desocio for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Uniondale, New York:
* This week’s SmackDown kicks off with The Miz and MizTV. He brings out Kane, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. They try to convince Bryan he’s not the weakest link but he argues with them like on RAW.
* Teddy Long comes out and makes Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton vs. The Shield later on.
* Curtis Axel defeated Chris Jericho. CM Punk’s music started playing in the match and this distracted Jericho, allowing Axel to get the roll-up.
* A promo for The Wyatt Family airs. Brodus Clay and Tensai were watching backstage and say Bray Wyatt is creepy.
* Heath Slater vs. Alberto Del Rio never happens as 3MB jump him before the bell. Ricardo Rodriguez helps Del Rio fight back. Dolph Ziggler appears on the big screen and announces he will be at RAW to see Del Rio.
* Ryback challenges Kane backstage to a match later tonight.
* Kane beat Ryback by DQ. Ryback put Kane through a table to cause the disqualification.
* Damien Sandow comes out for a chess game with his super computer. Sheamus interrupts and Brogue Kicks the computer. Sandow goes nuts on Sheamus and beats him down before leaving.
* Fandango squashes Zack Ryder. Ryder came out to a big pop from the hometown crowd.
* They show a video package looking at Ryback’s destruction.
* Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interferes. After the match, Bryan fights off The Shield but Orton hits Bryan with a RKO for payback after Bryan dropkicked Orton during the match.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|14||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 12/15/14|