– Thanks to Megan and Walter for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Las Vegas:
* SmackDown opens with The Miz and MizTV. His guests are Big Show and Dolph Ziggler. They talk about what happened on RAW. Triple H interrupts to confront Show and Ziggler. He announces Miz vs. Randy Orton for later. He also announces Big Show will be on commentary for Ziggler vs. The Shield in a handicap match.
* Randy Orton defeated The Miz with a RKO. After the match, The Shield runs out for the attack on Miz. Daniel Bryan makes the save with a steel chair.
* Backstage, Vickie Guerrero is upset at Daniel Bryan for running in for the save. She calls him a bully and makes Bryan vs. Ryback for later tonight.
* Rob Van Dam beat Damien Sandow. After the match, Alberto Del Rio comes out and cuts a promo on RVD and Ricardo Rodriguez.
* Dolph Ziggler vs. The Shield in a handicap match is up next. Roman Reigns hit a spear to get the pin. After the match, The Shield taunted Big Show, who was on commentary.
* Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel cut a promo on CM Punk, talking about the handicap match at Night of Champions.
* Luke Harper and Erick Rowan squash Tensai and Brodus Clay while Bray Wyatt watches. Wyatt comes in after the match and nails his finisher.
* Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan is up next. Bryan wins by DQ when Randy Orton interferes. The Shield come down after the match and beat Bryan down. Big Show comes down but is stopped by Triple H getting in the way. Orton and The Shield continue to beat down Bryan to end SmackDown.
|Former WWE Superstar Issues Statement On Several Wrestler Suing WWE For Allegedly Suffering Injuries|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||Update On Kurt Angle Undergo Neck Surgery To Remove A Tumor On His Neck|
|4||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|