- Thanks to Mark and Taryn for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Tulsa, Oklahoma. These are for the February 10th show.
* Brodus Clay beat Damien Sandow with “What The Funk”
SmackDown, Airing Friday:
* SmackDown opens up with a segment between Sheamus and Wade Barrett. They are interrupted by Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Big Show also came out and it ended up with Sheamus and Show clearing the ring. Barrett and Rhodes vs. Show and Sheamus is made for later.
* The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal with a chokeslam.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and Daniel Bryan.
* Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox. Beth attacked Fox after the match but Tamina made the save. Tamina and Beth have a staredown.
* Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. He farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking it was Natalya that farted.
* Big Show and Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett when Sheamus hit the Brogue kick on Barrett.
* Michael Cole interviews AJ Lee about her injury from Big Show but is interrupted by World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Bryan tries to get her to leave with him. Teddy Long interrupts and threatens to strip him of the belt.
* Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase is in progress. DiBiase won via roll-up.
* Big Show comes out for commentary during Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Bryan tries to leave during the match but Show throws him back in the ring. Orton RKO’s Bryan and it appears he won but the match was disqualified when Show interfered and brought Bryan back to the ring. Orton and Show have words. Show drops Orton after a brawl. Referees have to take Orton to the back.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|8||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|