– Thanks to Mack for live WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Omaha, Nebraska. These will air this Friday, February 3rd.
* The Usos beat Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
SmackDown, Airing Friday:
* Lilian Garcia opens SmackDown and there are some National Guard troops at ringside.
* Teddy Long comes out and announces World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Big Show for the Elimination Chamber match.
* Mark Henry came out and isn’t happy about getting his shot in the Chamber. Henry wants his World Title shot tonight. Teddy removes Henry from the Chamber match and ends up suspending him indefinitely. Henry gets pissed off but Sheamus lays him out with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus says he’s not sure which title he will go for at WrestleMania 28 and is interrupted by Cody Rhodes. Cody vs. Sheamus is announced.
* Sheamus defeated Cody Rhodes.
* Hunico vs. Justin Gabriel never happens as Cody Rhodes jumps Gabriel on his way to the ring. Camacho and Hunico join in on the beatdown until The Great Khali makes the save.
* Backstage segment with Drew McIntyre begging Teddy Long to keep him on SmackDown. Santino Marella comes in and has a new tag team partner – Hacksaw Jim Duggan. You can imagine how this segment went. Their name is “Santinooooooo.” Aksana came in for more comedy.
* Primo and Epico beat Santino Marella and Hacksaw Jim Duggan in a non-title match after some distractions from Rosa Mendes.
* Daniel Bryan came to the ring to cut a heel promo about being a role model and a vegan. Big Show comes out and says he just got finished eating a steak. They talk and Show chokeslams him. Show tried to continue the assault but AJ Lee came out and stopped him.
* Brodus Clay squashed Heath Slater. After the match, Drew McIntyre came out and attacked Clay. Clay ran through McIntyre and danced to celebrate.
* Beth Phoenix and Natalya beat Aksana and Tamina.
* The Great Khali is announced as Mark Henry’s replacement in the Elimination Chamber.
* Josh Matthews interviews Randy Orton backstage.
* Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett in what was called a good match that saw lots of action on the outside. They brought a table and chairs into play. Orton won with the RKO. After the match, Daniel Bryan came out and celebrated whatever he was celebrating. Teddy Long announced Bryan vs. Orton for next week.