Sting was interviewed by Kentucky Sports Radio on WKJK-AM 1080 over the weekend. Here are a few highlights.
* They hyped the TNA Impact taping in Louisville for July 18 and the TNA BaseBrawl event in Lexington this Saturday before the interview. Sting said fans would see some of the best in a different setting.
* Sting said he’s not really focused on capturing the TNA World title at this time.
* Sting named his favorite matches of all time: Clash of Champions I vs Ric Flair, Great American Bash 1990 vs Ric Flair, Starrcade 1997 vs Hulk Hogan.
* Sting mentioned his dream opponents are The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels.
* Sting says he’s never seen the movie “The Wrester” in its entirety. He’s seen parts of it, which he said show the seedy side of the industry. However, he did say the industry has cleaned up a lot and says Mickey Rourke did a great job.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Possible Extreme Rules Match for Daniel Bryan, TMZ Asks Jericho About New WWE Talent, Hogan|
|8||Cesaro Getting a New Theme Song Soon, News on Dean Ambrose's Title Reign, GFW Video|
|8||Wrestler Responds to Criticism Over Working at Walmart, Says He Gets Paid More Than He Did|
|5||Popular NXT Star Starts Training Again, Speculation on Brock Lesnar's Return, WWE Attendance|
|5||WWE Star Suffers 100th Televised Loss, Former WWE Writer Talks About The Streak, The Rock|