- One person in WWE who was asking around noted that they couldn’t find one person happy about RAW going three-hours permanently.
– The aerial view of the Las Vegas strip that WWE used on RAW last week was actually several years old and not new footage. It had a shot of the Aladdin Casino, which was re-branded as Planet Hollywood in 2007. You could also see other casinos that have since been shut down.
– While advertising for WWE’s 2013 Extreme Rules pay-per-view says it will be the first pay-per-view after WrestleMania 29, cable company sources report that there is a WWE pay-per-view booked for April 28th, 2013. It appears WWE is doing a show with a new pay-per-view name three weeks after WrestleMania.
– WWE contacted a lot more talents for RAW 1000 but never used them on TV. There were significantly more former talents backstage than ever came close to appearing on TV.
– Regarding Dolph Ziggler’s crazy bumps, it’s said that he comes up with all of the ideas and pretty much pushes to be allowed to do them. The big bump at Money in the Bank with Tensai was exactly as he had envisioned it and pushed for.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|15||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||Speculation on Heat Between Big Show and Roman Reigns After Punch on Monday's WWE RAW|
|7||CM Punk Gets Into It with TV Host; Calls Him Two Faced, Update on Lesnar and the RAW Reunion Show|