- Courtesy of F4Wonline.com, below are some attendance figures from WWE’s recent tour of Mexico:
* RAW on October 12th in Monterrey drew 8,100 fans.
* RAW on October 13th in Merida drew 11,000 fans.
* SmackDown on October 13th in Monterrey drew 5,800 fans.
* RAW on October 14th in Puebla drew 4,300 fans.
* SmackDown on October 14th in San Luis Potosi drew 4,500 fans.
* RAW on October 15th in Mexico City drew 14,500 fans.
* SmackDown on October 15th in Veracruz drew 3,600 fans.
– Goldust wrote the following injury update today on Twitter:
“4 to 6 more weeks of therapy to see bout breaking the scar tissue up…..i miss the ring bad”
– While WWE has not publicly announced a launch date for the new WWE Network, besides the general 2012 announcement, officials are said to be looking to launch it around the same time as WrestleMania 28 in April.
Partial source: Prowrestling.net
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|14||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|13||Recent Photo Of The Undertaker Looking Aged|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 12/15/14|