– Courtesy of F4Wonline.com, below are some attendance figures from WWE’s recent tour of Mexico:
* RAW on October 12th in Monterrey drew 8,100 fans.
* RAW on October 13th in Merida drew 11,000 fans.
* SmackDown on October 13th in Monterrey drew 5,800 fans.
* RAW on October 14th in Puebla drew 4,300 fans.
* SmackDown on October 14th in San Luis Potosi drew 4,500 fans.
* RAW on October 15th in Mexico City drew 14,500 fans.
* SmackDown on October 15th in Veracruz drew 3,600 fans.
– Goldust wrote the following injury update today on Twitter:
“4 to 6 more weeks of therapy to see bout breaking the scar tissue up…..i miss the ring bad”
– While WWE has not publicly announced a launch date for the new WWE Network, besides the general 2012 announcement, officials are said to be looking to launch it around the same time as WrestleMania 28 in April.
Partial source: Prowrestling.net
|Titus O'Neil on a Possible WWE Return for Batista, Bill DeMott Reacts to ESPN's WWE Doc, Five Things|
|Brad Maddox Teams with Heath Slater, Charlotte Works Dark Match, Bo Dallas on Main Event, RAW Top 10|
|Steve Austin - Dixie Carter Interview: Creative Summits, Getting Involved with TNA, Jeff Hardy, More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Michelle Beadle Explains Why She Is No Longer A WWE Fan|
|7||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|6||Justin Bieber Was Reportedly Interested In Working WWE Match|
|5||Rusev Loses Clean to Ryback, 100 Years of Hart Highlights, New WWE Theme Songs, Christian Art|
|4||Fan From Raw Expresses Concern Over Vince McMahon's Vision And Health|