- TNA did a conference call with Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher earlier this week to promote Sunday’s Hardcore Justice pay-per-view. Here are a few highlights:
* She credited Tara and Mickie James with helping her improve in the ring.
* She says growing up homeless has kept her grounded. She added that she’s living the dream now.
* She doesn’t feel that you can compare her WWE and TNA careers because things have been so different with the two companies.
* Regarding her critics, Brooke said she tries hard to prove every night that she’s not a fluke and is deserving.
* She started working harder when she won the tag team titles with Tara. That’s when she knew she wanted to be a full-time wrestler.
* She’s working on releasing a workout video and is interested in some acting.
* She was disappointed with going back to using just Miss Tessmacher as her name.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|
|14||Which Hall Of Famer Did WWE Originally Want To Lead Degeneration-X?|
|13||Mark Madden: WWE Won't Pay Brock Lesnar Enough And Don't Think Daniel Bryan Is Over|
|12||WWE Implements New Rule About Dating Within the Company, Son of Former WWE Star Works Rumble|
|12||WWE SmackDown Report - 1/29/15|