– Above is the latest interview with Michael Cole and Triple H. Here are some highlights:
* Triple H called The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield “Armageddon”.
* Regarding the Elimination Chamber match, Triple H says Randy Orton’s 0-5 Chamber record also makes him experienced. Triple H says John Cena is definitely a favorite to win as he’s won before. Cena knows what it takes too win. Triple H says a guy like Sheamus thrives in an environment like the Chamber. Christian, who has never been in a Chamber match, is dangerous because he’s desperate, Triple H says. Triple H says Cesaro is suddenly on a different playing level and has the momentum to make him dangerous inside the Chamber.
* Triple H says Daniel Bryan isn’t going into the Chamber 100%. He’s an underdog and his fans love that about him. Triple H says the fans will have a lot to get behind Bryan on at the pay-per-view..
* Triple H wouldn’t predict a winner but said they are willing to make the winner the face of WWE, even if it’s not Randy Orton.
* Next week’s interview will discuss the WWE Network.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|4||Head Writer for WWE NXT TV Revealed, Inspiration Behind Hideo Itami's Name Change, More|
|4||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|3||Xavier Woods Asked About "New Nation" Stable, Hideo Itami's Theme, Financial Site on WWE|
|3||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|
|2||Roman Reigns Rushed to Local Hospital, Pulled from WWE Night of Champions|