– Above is Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview with Triple H. Below are some highlights:
* Triple H says he’s great and has had an awesome week. Regarding Batista, Triple H says that’s what he does is quit things and this probably won’t be the last time. Triple H says he hopes Hollywood works out because he knows Batista well enough to know that he doesn’t have a plan B.
* Triple H says he said the feud would be over when The Shield is no more and he won, he always wins.
* Triple H says Seth Rollins was always the brains of The Shield. He says Rollins was the architect from day one. Cole thought Rollins might be here for the interview. Triple H says he doesn’t control Rollins but says he will be on Friday’s SmackDown to open the show and explain why he did what he did.
* Cole asked if he’s concerned about Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Triple H isn’t worried and says he knows what The Shield can do but The Shield doesn’t exist anymore. He says Seth Rollins adapted and The Shield perished.
|Finn Balor Wishes Good Luck to Hideo Itami, Update on WWE HOF Host, Golf Tournament, WWE Rally Video|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|