– Above is Michael Cole’s latest sitdown interview with Triple H. Below are some highlights:
* Triple H says he’s great and has had an awesome week. Regarding Batista, Triple H says that’s what he does is quit things and this probably won’t be the last time. Triple H says he hopes Hollywood works out because he knows Batista well enough to know that he doesn’t have a plan B.
* Triple H says he said the feud would be over when The Shield is no more and he won, he always wins.
* Triple H says Seth Rollins was always the brains of The Shield. He says Rollins was the architect from day one. Cole thought Rollins might be here for the interview. Triple H says he doesn’t control Rollins but says he will be on Friday’s SmackDown to open the show and explain why he did what he did.
* Cole asked if he’s concerned about Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Triple H isn’t worried and says he knows what The Shield can do but The Shield doesn’t exist anymore. He says Seth Rollins adapted and The Shield perished.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|17||Backstage News on Roman Reigns' WrestleMania 31 Push, How WWE Sees Dean Ambrose, More|
|15||Video: CM Punk Talks to ESPN About His MMA Skills, Vince McMahon & Dana White, More|
|10||Backstage News on WWE NXT Takeover Creative, WWE Legend Holds Tryouts, TLC Attendance|
|8||Speculation on Heat Between Big Show and Roman Reigns After Punch on Monday's WWE RAW|
|7||CM Punk Gets Into It with TV Host; Calls Him Two Faced, Update on Lesnar and the RAW Reunion Show|