- WWE has posted another storyline interview with Triple H. Here are a few highlights:
* Triple H discussed the WWE Title match at Hell in a Cell between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. When Cole said Triple H must be happy about the outcome, Triple H said it wasn’t about what he wanted, but what was best for business.
* Triple H said “told you” in regards to Randy Orton being the face of the WWE.
* Triple H said that he didn’t save Shawn Michaels from the “Yes Lock” on Monday’s RAW because Shawn Michaels asked him to handle the situation by himself.
* Triple H talked about karma and how it always comes back to bite people, and Bryan got what was coming to him when The Wyatt Family attacked him.
* Triple H doesn’t feel bad for Daniel Bryan being in the hospital, because he got what he deserved.
* When Cole discussed Big Show’s lawsuit, Triple H cut him off and said that Show is banned from the WWE for life.
|Finn Balor Wishes Good Luck to Hideo Itami, Update on WWE HOF Host, Golf Tournament, WWE Rally Video|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|15||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||Brock Lesnar on Why He's Staying with WWE, Vince McMahon's Offer at Last Night's RAW, More|
|9||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||WWE RAW Report - 3/23/15|
|6||Backstage Talk on Brock Lesnar's New Contract, Push Coming for Dean Ambrose?, Reigns, More|