- WWE has posted another storyline interview with Triple H. Here are a few highlights:
* Triple H discussed the WWE Title match at Hell in a Cell between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. When Cole said Triple H must be happy about the outcome, Triple H said it wasn’t about what he wanted, but what was best for business.
* Triple H said “told you” in regards to Randy Orton being the face of the WWE.
* Triple H said that he didn’t save Shawn Michaels from the “Yes Lock” on Monday’s RAW because Shawn Michaels asked him to handle the situation by himself.
* Triple H talked about karma and how it always comes back to bite people, and Bryan got what was coming to him when The Wyatt Family attacked him.
* Triple H doesn’t feel bad for Daniel Bryan being in the hospital, because he got what he deserved.
* When Cole discussed Big Show’s lawsuit, Triple H cut him off and said that Show is banned from the WWE for life.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|16||Fans Block Parking Lot After Royal Rumble, People Livid With Roman Reigns|
|14||Mainstream Media Cover Negative Crowd Reaction At The Rumble, Rock Tweets On Philly Crowd|
|14||Major Update On WrestleMania 31 - Expected Card, Plans For Bryan, Rollins and Taker|
|14||WWE Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Plans for Daniel Bryan, Battle Royal News|