– WWE.com has published another sit-down interview with Triple H and Michael Cole. Here are highlights from the interview:
* Triple H wished a Happy Thanksgiving from his family to ours.
* Cole asked him about Daniel Bryan and said a disoriented Bryan was found in a parking lot near the arena on Monday night. Triple H says Bryan has told them some things and his office is working on it. Triple H downplayed speculation that he ordered The Wyatt Family to attack Bryan.
* He also said he didn’t send The Shield to attack CM Punk. Triple H called fans online, “internet geeks.” He claims didn’t hear Punk’s promo because he was making the biggest match in WWE history – Randy Orton vs. John Cena at TLC.
* The goal of this match is to have one champion, one undisputed WWE Champion. He said with the brand extension no longer in effect, we only need one champion to represent the company.