- WWE.com has published another sit-down interview with Triple H and Michael Cole. Here are highlights from the interview:
* Triple H wished a Happy Thanksgiving from his family to ours.
* Cole asked him about Daniel Bryan and said a disoriented Bryan was found in a parking lot near the arena on Monday night. Triple H says Bryan has told them some things and his office is working on it. Triple H downplayed speculation that he ordered The Wyatt Family to attack Bryan.
* He also said he didn’t send The Shield to attack CM Punk. Triple H called fans online, “internet geeks.” He claims didn’t hear Punk’s promo because he was making the biggest match in WWE history – Randy Orton vs. John Cena at TLC.
* The goal of this match is to have one champion, one undisputed WWE Champion. He said with the brand extension no longer in effect, we only need one champion to represent the company.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|16||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|