- WWE NXT star Marcus Louis is currently out of action with a leg injury. Cal Bishop is also out of action, with a torn rotator cuff and that could have him out 7-8 months if he needs surgery. Here’s the list of recent injuries that we know of to WWE developmental talents:
* Tyler Breeze, broken finger
* Corey Graves, second concussion
* Kendall Skye, broken wrist
* Dana Brooke, leg injury
* Veronica Lane, leg injury
* Marcus Louis, leg injury
* Cal Bishop, torn rotator cuff
We noted earlier that Slate Randall was out of action with a concussion but he tweeted that the concussion came in early May and he’s already been cleared to return.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||What WWE Officials Think About Dean Ambrose, Big Show's Weight, Gowen Talks McMahon|
|10||Hulk Hogan Threatens Brock Lesnar, Says Lesnar Crossed a Line with Recent Comment on RAW|
|10||Backstage News on Why WWE Might Not Bring Bully Ray Back When He's Done with TNA|
|9||Photos From Lana's Lingerie Photoshoot For Glamorose (WOW)|
|8||Backstage News on Hulk Hogan Looking to Wrestle, Who He Wants to Face at WrestleMania 31|