- WWE NXT star Marcus Louis is currently out of action with a leg injury. Cal Bishop is also out of action, with a torn rotator cuff and that could have him out 7-8 months if he needs surgery. Here’s the list of recent injuries that we know of to WWE developmental talents:
* Tyler Breeze, broken finger
* Corey Graves, second concussion
* Kendall Skye, broken wrist
* Dana Brooke, leg injury
* Veronica Lane, leg injury
* Marcus Louis, leg injury
* Cal Bishop, torn rotator cuff
We noted earlier that Slate Randall was out of action with a concussion but he tweeted that the concussion came in early May and he’s already been cleared to return.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||WWE Battleground Report - July 20, 2014|
|20||Watch: CM Punk Says He'll "Never, Ever, Ever" Wrestle for WWE Again|
|17||Why John Cena Is Missing Monday's Big RAW, Speculation on a New WWE Champion, Lesnar|
|17||WWE References MH17 Tragedy to get Cheap Heat During WWE Battleground|
|17||WWE RAW Report - The Beast Returns|