- Matt Hardy’s lawyers appeared on his behalf last Wednesday in a Wake County, North Carolina courtroom and got his DWI case continued until January 12th, 2012. Hardy was not in court as he has been ordered back to complete a rehab program.
Here is Matt’s updated list of court dates:
* December 6th – Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard
* December 21st – Driving While Impaired, Exceeding Safe Speed, Misdemeanor Violation of a Court Order
* January 12th, 2012 – Driving While Impaired
* February 2nd, 2012 – Felony Possession with Intent to Manufacture Sell or Distribute a Schedule 3 Controlled Substance, Felony Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle or Dwelling or Place for Controlled Substance, Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Matt’s girlfriend Reby Sky noted on her Formspring page that he will not be home for Christmas this year. Most likely, if Hardy would not have violated the court order and been sent home from rehab last month, he would have been home for Christmas.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Buff Bagwell Says CM Punk Is Too Small, John Cena Isn't As Big As The Rock and More|
|6||More on Linda McMahon Inducting Ultimate Warrior Into WWE HOF, Who Else Was Discussed|
|6||New Battle Royal Participants and More for WrestleMania XXX, Updated Card|
|5||Former WWE Diva Gets Married In Mexico, New WWE Total Divas Preview Clip with Natalya|
|5||Vickie Guerrero Makes President's List, WWE Makes Slight Change to NXT Belt, The Rock|