– Matt Hardy’s lawyers appeared on his behalf last Wednesday in a Wake County, North Carolina courtroom and got his DWI case continued until January 12th, 2012. Hardy was not in court as he has been ordered back to complete a rehab program.
Here is Matt’s updated list of court dates:
* December 6th – Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard
* December 21st – Driving While Impaired, Exceeding Safe Speed, Misdemeanor Violation of a Court Order
* January 12th, 2012 – Driving While Impaired
* February 2nd, 2012 – Felony Possession with Intent to Manufacture Sell or Distribute a Schedule 3 Controlled Substance, Felony Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle or Dwelling or Place for Controlled Substance, Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Matt’s girlfriend Reby Sky noted on her Formspring page that he will not be home for Christmas this year. Most likely, if Hardy would not have violated the court order and been sent home from rehab last month, he would have been home for Christmas.
|Former TNA Star Not Interested In a Return, Impact Viewership, Hardcore Justice, Corgan, Wrestlers Engaged|
|Popular Indie Women's Wrestler Works WWE NXT Tapings, Bill DeMott Hoping for an Update on His Future|
|Video of Dolph Ziggler from Extreme Rules, Tag Team Matches on WWE Superstars, Lucha Underground Ads|
|Hornswoggle Returning on Tonight's RAW?, Backstage Note on Jason Albert as NXT Head Trainer, Natalya|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|8||Booker T Apologizes for Owen Hart Comment on RAW|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Hideo Itami Pokes Fun At CM Punk On Twitter|